Wednesday, May 25

2 Fast 2 Furiious More Like 2 Fast 2 Photogenic

I've been meaning to post this for awhile...



No, your eyes aren't decieving you.

That's me with a guy who is pretending to be Tyrese from 2 Fast 2 Furious.

How Great is that Job? You just put on a Jean Jacket and that's it. He doesn't even sign Tyrese, he signs his own name, they had an Eva Mendes character too but the line for a picture with her was way too long and I was afraid I'd get an STD.

I have to say, these are my favorite costumed characters at Universal Studios since the infamous Thin Red Line Ones in 2001.

Just a Thought:
There is something about non-costumed costumed characters that walk around amusement parks that make me sad. Like the Mel Gibson Stunt Double in the Lethal Weapon Water Show at Great Adventure or the guys who play the Blues Brothers in Universal Studios Orlando. I don't know why but I think it's because they are living a lie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home