Tuesday, June 21

Trying to Be Cool

I always wanted to be that "cool kid" who knew about the newest bands before anyone else.

My life would have been totally different if I was listening to Nirvana's Bleach back in 1989, instead of singing the praises of groups like Ugly Kid Joe. Remember them? They had that video with the "It's Pat" character from Saturday Night Live. Or You might have found me Rapping along with Chunky A (Arsenio Hall's Alter Ego & Short Lived Rap Personality) who was not only "Large and in Charge" like his debut & ironically final album suggested but also sang lyrics like this “You got diarrhea at the mouth and you getting on my damn nerves and you still lazy! Ho.”

Hopefully I'm leaving those days far behind me, because I found an Amazing New Band CarPark North Check out there video Human which I can only describe as a cross between "The Matrix" and "The Breakfast Club" with a crapload of Weird Dutch Kids.

But That's not All......Check This Out!

This is the Funniest Thing I've seen in such a long time...enjoy it (it's a little long but totally worth the wait)

WarCraft has never been this Good

LEROY JENKINS
(It should download to your desktop immediately)

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Biff said...

Being cool means never having to try

 

Post a Comment

<< Home