Saturday, July 30

3 Things You Might Like

Most Blogs Stop On The Weekends Not This One....Unlike Loverboy, I Work On the Weekends.

If you are a Fan of Frank Black and Kelly Clarkson, Check out this MP3 . It's a Mashup of "You Ain't Me" and "Since You've Been Gone".

It's Summer Time so of Course you are Thinking.... NINJAS

Check out a really Funny Post from My Friend John Bowie's Blog about the Randy Newman Classic "I Love LA" (From July 27th)
__________________

If You are in LA Area, check out The Upcoming Shows Section of My Website For a Bunch of Live Performances.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, do you actually like Kelly Clarkson? You're so full delicious irony that I can't believe you do....

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

I checked out John Bowie's fine remarks on Randy Newman and since I never knew the lyrics to "I Love LA" prior to reading this entry I realized that RN is a thief. I know. RN a thief, no way. Way!
Actually, that first line Randy Newman stole from The Lady is a Tramp--"Hate California, it's cold and it's damp--that's why the lady is a tramp". See I told you. RN is a thief.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jimmy Jimson said...

Your buddy is hillarious Paul.

Two words: NINJAS MOFO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home