Thursday, July 28

Return of the Blog

Yes, I'm a Jerk. I've been extremely Deliquent with Blogging and all I've given you in return is Excuses...but no Longer.

My Blogging Continues.

Currently I'm in Los Angeles, without Cable TV, so as you can imagine there will be alot more time to spend on more important things, like typing on my computer.

Let's get started with this....


Check out the new Episode of Shutterbugs , that I had a chance to be apart of for Channel 102. Not to Brag but it is currently the top rated pilot on 102.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger JULIE said...

These are hilarious, when is Aziz going to get to be on Best Week Ever too?

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I know he's been taping segments for the last 4 weeks. For them he's been on the show a few times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home