Tuesday, August 16

Apparently, This is The Ugliest Dog in the World



I can't argue that.

If your Dog has what it takes submit it HERE

Read More about The World's Ugliest Dog HERE

The only dog that I could imagine that could beat this dog is that cartoon dog who wore the doghouse on his head and then took it off to scare enemies, but you never saw his face just the back of his horrifying head. Does anybody remember what his name was. ---Thanks to Rachel here's the Dog I'm talking about, his name was Yukk!


*Thanks to Gretchen for Open my Eyes and Turning My Stomach

9 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Jenilee said...

3 Simple Rules:

1. Don’t get them wet
2. No food after midnight
3. Keep out of direct sunlight

I think we found the lead for Gremlins 3.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Roe said...

Yes, he really is ugly! Poor baby.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Bekah! said...

Wow! I'll be having nightmares for a while. Usually ugly dogs end up being cute by default...that that crazy ass cross-eyed dog with the tongue that sticks WAAAY out even with its mouth closed. This dog looks like Mansquito's sidekick.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

At least now I know what type of dog I'm eating when my takeout arrives...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jimmy Jimson said...

I wondered what the Crypt Keeper was up to these days.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jimmy Jimson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger d. dunford said...

This dog is ugly, sure...

...my dog is evil on the inside. He's a minion of Satan. Sorry, but this ugly dog seems to be on the friendly side.

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon people! seriously think about that! it's obviously not real, it's done on photoshop, just take the leg, it has about 6 claws all down the inside, and the body is all different pictures put together, u can tell by the different coats, whoever did it was very skillful, but just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This dog is real, i've seen a magazine article and he was on TV with his lady owner.... Hes actually quite pleasant, and she loves him even though hes gross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home