Sunday, September 25

Help Out and Get Cool Stuff

Like everyone else in the country, I wanted to donate some money to help Hurricane Katrina Victims. Unfortunately My Disposable Income for such a thing isn't at All Time High, so I decided to sell a bunch of stuff on Ebay instead with all the proceeds going towards Mercy Corps

So if you'd like to bid on any of this stuff, here it is:


My Whole CD Collection

The Lasting Remains of the LaserDisc Era

A Bunch XBOX Games

Some Really Random DVDs

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Roe said...

How sweet of you, Paul. Good luck!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

It makes me sad...aren't you going to miss all that sweet, sweet music.

I realize that this will make your heart feel better, but I'm worried for your soul.

If this is what you have to do, I'll support it. Let me know if you need me to burn you a copy of Purple Rain...

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous jessica in what is left of louisiana said...

thank you so much for doing this.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Momagon said...

thats mighty white of you, I don't know if I could have done the same... I know I can look up the "girls own juice" album cover online but theres just something about holding it in your hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home