Tuesday, October 4

Auction Results and Lost Tidbits

First of All, I Just Wanted to Say Thank You to Everyone you Bid on the Hurricane Katrina Ebay Auction, I was able to raise $1,836.00. I'm So Amazed and Thankful. I'm sending the Check Today.

Secondly, It's Thursday.

Time For New Lost Websites and The Best Theory Yet:

Dharma Industries

The Hanso Foundation

Interesting:


Or is it This ?
Similiarities?

Here's My New Favorite Theory, That Someone on the Internet Helped Prove:

Season 2- Episode One

Opening Scene: I think this is camera trickery at its best as although everything flows on screen from when "Desmond" wakes up to when "Desmond" uses the mirrors to see down the corridor - my belief is we are watching TWO seperate events unfold with TWO seperate people

1) Guy gets out of bed - walks to dining table area and picks up a yellow bowl to take to sink - camera changes to follow him but he is carrying a GREEN bowl.

2) As he is walking to kitchen area notice excercise bike to right near wall - Speedometer is on right of bike - when we see bike in use Speedometer is on LEFT ( 2 bikes ???? )

3) Also notice to right shirts are hung up - there are a couple of empty hangers - during "explosion scene when he grabs a shirt ALL the hangers are full

4) DON'T JUST LOOK AT THE LAVA LAMP - its the easiest thing to fix your eyes on because it is red - look at the ENTIRE unit - when he puts the record on all the records are to the Left of the player
when we get to the "explosion" part the records are to the RIGHT of the player

5) Similar to No 4 but notice when record is put on there is a sofa to the right

6) During "explosion" there is a CORRIDOR to the right"

This Guy Tries To Figure it Out But Assumes the Differences are Set Design Mistakes.

Hatch Map & Photos

10 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Evil Dave said...

Can someone please explain the Lost phenomenon to me? I honestly don't have a clue what it is. Can I just pick up watching this show now, or would that be pointless since I have missed so much.

Basically, what's the deal?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Watch the First Season This Weekend and Dowload The First 3 Episodes on Bit Torrent. Be in it to Win it.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out

I know its the same jist as the image on your blog, but its a different one I saw somewhere.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous lauren said...

so is this theory saying that other guy is in some other lab somewhere? and really, where was Desmond running to at the end of the last episode? how far can he get on the same island? i'd appreciate any answers...

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plane has the dharma logo on it!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous natalie said...

The Way You Capitalize The First Letter of Each Word Sometimes Makes Me Laugh Way Too Much.

And to the first guy, I didn't watch Lost until the 2nd season premiered, and I got sucked in... I'm at episode 21 of season one now. you can do it.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Melissa said...

Paul, your theory makes me wonder even more now, since a new hatch/station has been discovered. Did you see the dharma logo in the other station? And it looked like the symbol on the shark may signify yet another.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Evil Dave said...

I think Paul must be getting laid a whole lot more these days. I stop blogging when the hos comes knocking on my door, too.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

CrystaL
I am sooo in love with you but you are waayyy to old for me!!!( not calling you old now!) Anyways I wanted to know if I could interview you (online) so that I could tell everyone here at my school how awesome you are (they all probably know tho) and then well I could brag about how my personality profile was on the awesome comedian from best week ever!!! okokokokok??
so can I
you soo Rock!!
e-mail me
ilovejohnnybravo@rock.com
or
cdlove300@yahoo.com

by the way my name is crystaL
OMG!
paul scheer knows my name!!
AWESOME!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home