Monday, November 7

Where The Hell Have I Been?

Good Question...The Last Two Months Have Been Crazy.

Here's a Recap: I Moved to Los Angeles. My Dad got Married. I was on Tour for Most of October. I was Bought a Car, Got Insurance, Was Hit By a Drunk Driver (No Injuries) , Waited for the Cable Guy and Spent more Time in Target and Ikea then I care to mention (I seriously know the entire floorplan of my local Target with my eyes closed. I tried it) And Before that l spent about 3 Weeks in My New York Apartment with nothing but a Leaky Aero Bed and The Firefly DVD Boxset (It's Actually Really Good..Especially the Later Episodes...I Loved The Bounty Hunter One)

So Now that I'm Settled I decided to finally post again. Suffice it to Say, I Feel Slightly Rusty. So If My Returning Posts are Less then Stellar, Stick with Me. They'll get Better....I Hope.

Anyway, enough of my excuses. Here is something I found in the Elevator of My New Building, Check out This Great Deal



What the Hell Sunny? 200 Hats and Scarves! Who has that many Hats and Scarves at their Disposal that can be ready on a Moments Notice? It seems to me he's like a Bad Supervillian who amassed the Wrong Product. It's like he had a plan of World Domination with Pashminas that failed and now he's on to taking over the world with Broken Cell-Phones. I don't trust him or his Hat Super Army. This story is Developing. But when the Hats and Scarves take over (and they will) don't say I didn't warn you!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also I'll be Performing in the Las Vegas Comedy Festival in Best Week Ever LIVE and ASSCATT November 17-19th in Las Vegas.

6 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Evil Dave said...

You left out the part where you're gettin' mad skins, Paul!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger sabatkes said...

your blogs were missed!
Break a leg on the vegas thing. Wish I could go- sounds like fun!

hope you don't mind, i've got a link to your blog on my blog because you're cool and funny.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Roe said...

Welcome back, Paul. Good luck in Vegas!

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous enrique goldfarb said...

paul, you are a celebrated writer and performer. i celebrate your return to this year's celebrated celebrity pro-am blog-vitational!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger k.barrick said...

I just found this site when I was searching for what Walt said last night (obviously not surprised she got killed, more excited for next week's ep). I'll be looking forward to more posts!

Break a leg in Vegas!

-shameless plug: mtoutburst.blogspot.com

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

I told you Firefly was worth checking out. I hope you also saw Serenity, which was a real treat for fans, as well as good clean fun at the movies.

It's a shame you left NYC. The UCB theatre will not be the same, though I already have some new favorites.

Keep me posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home