Sunday, January 15

IF YOU SEE A JEWISH ABE LINCOLN...

Things That Were Stolen Out of My Car By The Valet

1.) An Abraham Lincoln Beard*
2.) A Fake Berreta*
3.) A Yarmulke*
4.) Pack of Big Red

Things That Were Left

1.) A Canon Digital Camera
2.) A Calloway Golf Club
3.) A Pack of Juicy Fruit

I Should Hate this Person because he Stole From Me But I can't Help But Like His Unique Style.

*It Should Be Noted That These Items Were all part of My Hilarious Costume for the Trapped in the Closet Show at UCB in LA.

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Roe said...

Were they returned to you?

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

Of course you can't hate this person for stealing such interesting items. I applaud them. After reading your list of items that were left and what was stolen, here is what I would have taken if I was that person; the beard, the golf club, and juicy fruit because big red burns my mouth. The golf club and beard would allow for me to join men’s league (much harder than my crappy women’s league) and the juicy fruit would keep me hydrated.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger melissaamy said...

I wonder if he thinks this was part of some weird bank robbery kit and thinks he will get some huge reward for turning you in...

He is probably still in the police station looking through books for your picture saying how he just knows he knows your face from somewhere!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Sherpa said...

UCB.... I LOVE the UCB!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home