Monday, January 16

In Case You Missed It!

You Might Have Already Seen This But It's Still Worth Mentioning.....

On Last Week's Episode of Lost Flashes of Mr. Eko's life Appear Inside the Monster Cloud

THE CRUCIFIX


MORE
Eko on the beach after the plane crash
Eko's brother's Church
Woman
The Old Man Eko Shot
Man
Eko's Brother
Young Eko
Eko and Brother
Eko's Partner

AWESOME!
(By the Way, These Aren't Doctored Images)
..............................

R.I.P. PRESIDENT DAVID PALMER

I GUESS NOW HE'll BE SELLING ALLSTATE INSURANCE UP IN HEAVEN TO GOD.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

Let me just say that I thought I was a superfan, but this again proves that I'm a slacker when it comes to Lost. I love this show, but I never take the time to analyze every frame of every show. I'm very excited by what I see. Brilliant, bloody brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home