Friday, January 20

In Case You Missed It...Lost: The Hunting Party

The Last 2 Weeks of Lost Have Been Great! But Like Most Fans, The Minute The Credits Roll, I’m Searching the Internet to Figure out all the Kick-Ass Stuff I Missed or I Wasn’t Smart Enough to Figure Out.

Here Are Some New Theories That Have Popped Up Since “The Hunting Party”....

During the Hunting Party's encounter with “The Others”, the bearded man asks someone off-screen named ALEX to bring Kate to him. Alex is, of course, the name of Danielle's daughter - who has been missing since she was two weeks old when the OTHERS took her from Danielle.

According to the oceanic-air.com website, the plane crashed on Sept. 22, 2004 but the X-Rays in last night's episode (according to The Watercooler on Tvguide.com) were mysteriously enough dated Nov. 16, 2005. See.



My Favorite Description of What the “The Monster” Could Be From Entertainment Weekly.

Lastly I Learned That Fake Beards Rule


(Seriously, I Think This Guy Stole My Beard)

Now I'm Off to Find Scour the Internet for More Clues about my Other Obsession "According to Jim"

What Did Jim mean When He Said He "Loved Deep Dish Pizza"? Hmmmm, I think it's a Jim Clone Because I always Thought Jim loved Thin Crust Pizza. Something is definitely up.

4 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger wwjblog said...

wanna know my theories on lost? i got it all figured out.

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that the Jim is actually a cylon. His "loved deep dish pizza" comment was a hint at the flaw in emotion engine circuitry. Cylons have trouble expressing emotions for food and often get confused between styles of pizza.

The episode "Sex Ed Fred" also contained clues that suggest Jim is a cylon. Notice the expression on Jim's face when Cheryl discovers that it is Jim in the sexual education video. Only the true Jim would have known that he participated in a sex ed video, but this memory was not added to the cylon Jim when they transferred memories from the human Jim. The expression on Jim's face clearly shows that he had no knowledge of this event. My friend's girlfriend (she is minoring in psychology) says that the human Jim would have repressed the awkward memory, thus keeping the cylons from programming it into the copy. QED

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger sabatkes said...

Ok. I finally watched Lost. It's great TV, but I can't commit to watch and I'm the only person who does not have TIVO,apparently. Reminded me of the X-Files for catholics. Really.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger brent d. said...

Have you listened to the Lost Podcast? I wasn't able to make it though the whole thing. They talked for an hour and a half about a 1 hour episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home