Saturday, March 11

Paul's Blog The Best Week Ever Edition

Here's a New Segment of the Show with Doug Benson and I called "Theater Hoppers", unfortunately it was cut from the show this week due to time, "Damn You Falling Cheerleader! But You Can Enjoy It Here without those Pesky Commercials!



The Next Clip is an Alternate Version of "The 4 Stage of the Artic Monkeys", The Real Big Difference Between This Cut and the One that Aired on the Show is that my comments about Myspace were removed...call Oliver Stone, I smell conspiracy!



Finally the Winners of the BWE Photoshop Contest were announced, there were So Many Awesome Entries, They Couldn't Pick Just One. Here are The Winners and for Those of You Who Didn't Get Their Images Posted, don't Fret because I' Think I'm going to Make a Gallery of all of them. later in the Month.



2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Roe said...

Most enjoyable. Congrats winners. Hey Paul, Is your location NY or LA?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Paul, you are my hero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home