Friday, March 17

SXSW Photo Journal Day 2 (Thursday- March 16th, 2006)

Day 2 started at 8 in the Morning, with only 3 1/2 Hours of Sleep even this Tree was mocking me...Screw You Tree.

We Spent Most of the Day with Morningwood. Who consistently put on one of the best live shows I've seen, no matter what the audience or the venue. Also today was the day, I discovered that attending concerts with earplugs makes you lame. It's like trying to rock out by putting your ear up to someone's elses room that is rocking out and you really can't tell what's going on. Hearing is for the birds, I'd rather rock out with my cock out then be able to hear things happening 50 feet away.

Morningwood totally showed me what it was like to be a Rockstar. They let me get on Stage with them but I had to wear this outfit, do callenstics and give Chantal a piggy back ride throughout the audience....Deal!

Fredo Rocking the the Drums.

This Sign Mocked our Drive back to our Hotel which is conviently an hour outside of Austin but with Traffic it's more like 2 and 1/2...But that gave us plenty of time to go through all our Shwag...Which includes but aren't limited too SXSW Condoms, Houston Weekly Lip Balm, and baby bottles of Tequilla. SXSW is all about one night stands!

Unfortunately, my day took a shocking turn as I past out in my bed for 10 hours straight missing the Beastie Boys, The Flaming Lips and Morrisey...I Suck...But I did have a Dream where a British guy in a Giant Jalepeno Costume was chasing me and rapping, so it all evened out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home