Thursday, June 22

Bonnaroo in Pictures

Bonnaroo was Awesome this Year. This Music Festival is one of the Best Events of the Summer. With about 80,000 Sweaty People, Over 50 Bands, and Acres upon Acres of Sketchy Campgrounds, It's the best way to spend Father's Day and you'll Never Know What You Might See.

Everyone Played Beck, Radiohead, and even the Black Smoke From LOST. I Saw My Future and My Past. Now I'm Going to Build a Church. This Festival is Amazing.

C'mon Dude, Don't Bring your Tesla Coil to an Outdoor Music Festival. Let People Like You for You and not your Disruptive Discharge Coil.

Everyone is excited for Bryan Singer's take on Superman, personally I'm intrigued by this guy's take on Wonderwoman, he really puts the MAN back in WoMAN. (By the way, Who would have Guessed Wonder Woman shaves her Privates like a Hitler Moustache.)

Alice is Such a Ho Bag since she left Wonderland. She didn't even Know that Guy!

Bonnaroo also taught me that Anytime is the Right Time to Play Twister.

Till Next Year!

5 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Evil Dave said...

DAMMIT! I was really hoping I would get to see you while I was there, Paul. I was too drunk/hot/blistered though. And I am easily confused.

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot skinned cat, dude!
I concur with Evil Dave... except that I was tripping non-existent balls and have no concept of time even when not on hallucinogenics! Sorry to have missed you! Be there next year!
~amymaus

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought Linda Carter was a trannie! Thanks for giving me the certainty I need to sleep at night
- youngdudez.com

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would've seen you there if the lines weren't from Manchester to Canada.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god. Bonnaroo was the best experience of my entire life. I have brought so many great lessons home with me from that trip. Radiohead and Beck were incredible.. not to mention Tom Petty. There is just something to be said about a place where you can be completely and utterly free.. and be on drugs surrounded by cops that don`t give a shit.

I only hope I get to go this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home