Monday, August 28

My Trip to the Emmys!

Last night I attended the 58th Annual Emmy Awards. As you all know, I was there to slap Hugh Laurie (House M.D.) with a paternity suit because that British Bastard still refuses to take any responsibility for our baby girl, Sabrina. You can't ignore Mr. Laurie, you are in a world of shit and I'm the stable master (...who cleans that shit).


Anyway, since I was there I decided to continue my quest to be the world's worst Papparazzi. So join me won't you.

Every Limo that Arrives is Greeted by These Placards...

Obviously they are Pissed 7th Heaven wasn't nominated this year.

At first I was offended but then I realized this was the perfect sobering message to have right before I got my complimentary Grey Goose Apple Martini. By the way, I heard the cocktail napkins were hand sewn by orphans, that's right only the best at the Emmys!

Have You Ever Wondered What Ray Liotta Looks like From the side, well wonder no longer

(Kinda like Alec Baldwin)

Yup That's Billy Bush and Heidi Klum's Ass


Jean Smart was great in "24" this season....
However, I miss her Natural Chemistry with Mesach Taylor on Designing Women

Either I'm Super Tall of Kiefer Sutherland is Super Short. You Be The Judge!
(It's like a Special EFX Scene From Lord of the Rings)
Then My Camera was Confiscated!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger The Holywriter said...

I wonder if any of those celebs actually turn around a go home when they see those signs. Do celebs feel guilt?

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous katrina said...

hahahaa. i went to make those signs and just stand with them in the middle of random streets

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous uhh said...

*want

 

Post a Comment

<< Home