Friday, September 29

Holy Crap! I'm in a Major Motion Picture!

School For Scoundrels Opens this Weekend!

You Can See The New Trailer Here or You Can Check out the New You Tube Site or you can just enjoy the mystery of surprise. Just whatever you do don't see The Guardian, Open Season, or Jackass 2 this weekend!

Since the movie is opening I thought now would be the best time to give you some behind the scenes gossip from the set.

Horatio Sanz Insists on Traveling with UFC Diagonal Ring and He Challenges People to Impromtu Matches before and after each take. Suprisingly Joe Rogan is their to announce each fight.

Billy Bob Thorton can Fly.

Jon Heder calls everyone "Gregory"

Matt Walsh Runs a Meth Lab From his Trailer

Jacinda Barett created Cold Fusion

One Person in the Film is totally CGI

Benji (The Dog) was the Caterer

My Character Little Pete was originally called Black Alfred

17 people committed suicide by hanging during the shooting look closely and you will see them dangling in the background

The entire Film take Place in Mentally Challenged Child's Snowglobe.

So Go See it Before I Go All Hollywood and Ditch My "Real" Friends and Pictures Like These Become the Norm...

By the way, If You Don't See the Movie Michael Clarke Duncan will come to your house and beat the crap out of you...


4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Paul and I am gonna see this movie just for you!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger somethingfresh said...

I hate to say it, but I'm seeing this movie for Billy Bob. You're wicked fantastic, but if I had the choice I'd pick Bill Bob every day. Damn that man and his crazy ways.

I'm sure you understand.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please tell me a LOST post is coming asap

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you ask billy bob if you could smell his fingers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home