Thursday, February 1

Birthday Wishes That Haven't Come True

Yesterday was My Birthday and I went Back and Thought About Some of My Birthday Wishes From Previous Years and I Realized a Lot of Them Never Came True...Because if they Did I would be driving a Delorean, be married to Punky Brewster, and be playing Basketball for the NBA and through it all my Robot from Rocky 3 would totally be serving me Drinks. Man that Life would be Awesome!


Human Giant
Tonight at 11 at UCB-LA
With Special Guests AD Miles and Jonah Ray
Make Reservations Here

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Belated happy birthday. Hope all your wishes come true this year and many more too.
Peep into my birthday blog for some beautiful e-cards and some interesting info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home