Monday, February 19

Mark Your Calendars: Human Giant Debut's April 5th @10:30PM

This Past Friday Night we Wrapped Principal Photography on "Human Giant".

Here are some Things I Learned The Hard Way that You Shouldn't Say During Your Wrap Party Toast:

"Thanks...For Nothing! A-Holes"
"Don't Look Me in the Eyes When I'm Speaking"
"I Don't Like Any of You"
"See You in Hell!"

I then took off on my Segway and Flipped everyone the Bird!
_____

We've been working Non Stop since August 24th and we shot for 37 Days with the best crew I've ever worked with and now we have over 90 pieces ready to be editted.

I hope you like them.

HUMAN GIANT PREMIERES
APRIL 5th @ 10:30PM
on
MTV

Catch a Sneak Preview at SXSW
on March 17th @ FRIENDS
(More Details Coming Soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home