Wednesday, March 7

Q&A

Here's a interview I recently did with Wicked Info


No stranger to the big screen, or the small screen alike, Paul Scheer has been making people laugh for years. You may have seen him in the Upright Citizens Brigade TV show, VH1's "Best Week Ever," or on the big screen in School of Scoundrels. Wherever you may have seen him, we're sure you've enjoyed each of his performances along the way. So sit back, relax, and enjoy our hilarious interview with the one, the only, Paul Scheer.

Q: Give us some dirt on VH1's "Best Week Ever." Who on the cast is truly funny and who is being fed witty lines by the producers?

PS: We are all just puppets and just off screen they hold us hostage with a gun and if we don't say the stuff they want they shoot us in the kneecaps.

Q: Francis Bacon once said "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." How has humor helped define your life?

PS: I refuse to talk about Francis Bacon and his outright lies. Ever since I worked with him on Fantastic Four, he's been a real prick.

Q: If you, Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Paris Hilton and Snoop Dogg were marooned on a desert island, who would end up in charge and who would end up as dinner?

PS: Considering none of us have probably made dinner in the last 10 years I assume we'd starve under the daunting bald headed leadership of Britney Spears

Q: You've just finished filming a movie made by the creators of "The Onion." Can you share some tidbits on acting in this piece?

PS: It was difficult because they kept telling me to take off my clothes and blow this dude behind a 7-11 and I..Oh God, I hope that was a movie, come to think of it I never saw any cameras.

Q: We assume that that you're quite the lothario. What would you suggest is the best make-out song to bust out when we're with our girlfriends?

PS: I only make-out to "Master of Puppets" by Metallica. We start at the 1st song and don't stop till the end.

Q: When you were just nineteen, you were asked to join the New York City's longest running Off Broadway comedy show, Chicago City Limits. Being the youngest person ever to be accepted into the ensemble, how were you able to handle that challenge despite your age?

PS: It was easy the show wasn't that good.

Q: What's your favorite way to kick back and relax after a stressful day?

PS: I kidnap 3 unsuspecting civilians and bring them to a burned out building, I convince them that there was an apocalypse and that I'm the new leader of the world and they must obey me. Then for 15 hours we play the most intense game of "Simon Says" ever.

Q: Are there female leprechauns?

PS: Not since the Enchanted Forest Battle of 1856, when the evil wood-elves poisoned the male leprechaun's reproductive systems via dick blow dart.

Q: Where can your fans catch more of you in 2007?

PS: They can see me on my new show "Human Giant" on MTV, Thursdays at 10:30PM (starting April 5th) also I perform at UCB Theater in NY& LA and as always you can catch my one man version of Angels in America performed in my apartment every night.

Q: Let's end with word association. We say wombat and you say...

PS: Ed Bradley
____________________________________________________________________

Big Thanks to everyone who came out in the freezing cold for the Human Giant Illusionators shoot last night. You all were the best! I hope your hypothermia wasn't isn't too bad. Also if you found a cellphone by UCB send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home