Monday, May 28

Human Giant Wraps Season One But Before We Go...


The 1st Season of Human Giant is now officially over. Boo! We just wanted to say, "Thanks so much for all your support and for watching us these past 8 weeks." Without you we'd have the same amount of viewers as Maury Povich's Dance Party USA and that's not good. You have been so supportive and we love it.We really appreciate all your emails, comments,downloads, etc.. We've been working on this show since late August 2006 and it's been so much fun to finally let people see it. We even have a whole bunch more stuff that we couldn't fit into Season 1, which means you'll have to wait till Season 2 but it will be worth it.

However, before you go, here's some extra stuff you might like...

MP3's
Over the past few weeks I've gotten a ton of email about releasing Mp3's of some of the original songs from the show. I finally rounded them all up. Download and Enjoy!

Old Fashion Fun
performed by Chris Anderson
Illusionators Theme "Majyck"
performed by The Kane Brothers
The Opening Theme to Spacelords
performed by The Kane Brothers

Sketches
Every sketch From Season 1 (Plus Highlights from the Marathon) can be found
HERE

Down with Selleck
The Anti-Tom Selleck photoshopping has been going so well that I have made a special album on My Myspace Page and the Human Giant's Myspace Page celebrating my favorite entries so far...So keep submitting, they are hilarious!

Fan Art and Videos
I also made a fan art section on the Myspace Human Giant Page. Everytime we get a new piece of fan art, I'll post it. So far the stuff we have gotten is pretty awesome. Thanks for making it.

Speaking of which here's my new favorite Human Giant Doritos Tribute Video

College Humor Prank
Rob and I helped out friend Streeter pull off a Prank in his Prank War.




If you think we were cruel, just watch the one they did before it HERE.

Season 2
Season 2 goes into production in the next few months and I'm guessing that will mean that it will hit MTV in early 2008. That's not official but that's my best guess, right now. I'll keep you updated.

Season 1 DVD Box Set
The 1st Season DVD has no official release date. However it's pretty safe to assume it will come out a few weeks before Season 2. So I'm guessing around Christmas. We are trying really hard to make it great with a lot of extras and commentary. We are also trying to figure out how to include the best moments from the 24 Hour marathon on the DVD too. Again as soon as I know, I'll let you know.

MTV Movie Awards
Human Giant also just shot a special MTV Promotional Campaign that will be airing only once during the MTV Movie Awards this Sunday (June 3rd, 2007 @ 8PM). We Shot about 12 commercials. We didn't write the spots and Jason didn't direct them, but the promo people at MTV did an awesome job with it. So hopefully they'll turn out to be funny.


That's all for now...More Stuff Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home