Tuesday, October 23

Set Your Tivos For This Week's Episode of "30 Rock"

I know everyone is really bummed out over the fact that David Copperfield might be an alleged rapist, but I've got the cure to your raping magician blues... I'll be a guest this week on one of my favorite shows "30 Rock." The episode I'm in airs this Thursday (10/25) on NBC at 8:30PM, it's called "Rosemary's Baby" and it has Carrie Fisher into it. So yeah take that David Copperfield.


By the way sorry for the lack of blog posts...Human Giant Season 2 is in full swing and it's been tough to do anything other than trying on Wigs and Moustaches. But don't take my word for it, check out the Human Giant Blog, which we are updating daily.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Annie Tay said...

so i absolutely love 30 Rock and was really excited to see you on it, especially since the sunday before i saw you in asssscat on my birthday. funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home